CRYPTON COMPUTER DIAGNOSTICS
We operate the latest Crypton Computer Diagnostic Machines
and are South Yorkshire's only Crypton Approved Technicians.
Computer Diagnostic Machines can help with a comprehensive
range of automotive problems:
- Fuel Injection Problem
- Engine Management Fault
- Exhaust Emission Fault
- Flat Spot Hesitation or Misfire
- ABS Fault
- MOT Failure
FULL ENGINE TUNES FROM £38.95
What type of vehicle can be tuned?
Any vehicle, with Petrol or Diesel engine, fitted with
fuel injection, carburetor or catalyst, with or without
an ignition distributor.
What is covered within the engine test program?
- Battery, Starter Motor and the associated wiring.
- Battery charging rate. Vehicle current draw & alternator.
- Distributor assembly, cap & rotor arm plus ignition
- Ignition module operation & coil dwell function.
- Coil output together with spark duration.
- Spark plugs and Plug lead performance.
- Carburetor / Injection duration.
- Exhaust Gas Measurements (to MOT testing standard).
- Cylinder condition & relative compression test.
- Fuel injection variation.
In all well over 275 tests are made on a petrol engine.
- Battery, Starter Motor and the association wiring.
- Battery charging rate. Vehicle current draw & Alternator.
- Heater glow plug current draw, pre-glow timer check.
- Heater glow plug, post-glow timer check.
- Fuel injection pump operation (plus timing where marks
- Exhaust Smoke Density Measurements (To MOT testing standard).
In all, well over 120 tests are made on a diesel engine.
All of the above is compiled to form a comprehensive A4
printout to give you, the customer, a record of the entire
test as carried out on your vehicle.
PHONE NOW TO BOOK IN YOUR CAR AND MAKE SURE YOU
GET THE MOST FROM THE FUEL YOU BUY.
For clear, no nonsense advice please speak to John
at Central Garage (Carcroft)
TEL: 01302 722282